- Sunday, August 14th – Special Music by the Knox Sisters
- Monday, August 15th – Trustees Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 16th – Church Council Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 26th – Last day to sign up for Bible Study
- Wednesday, September 7th – Granville Women’s Group Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday September 14th – Men’s Club Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
- The Women’s Group is collecting food items for Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard until the end of August. Non-perishable foods and hygiene items can be placed on the altar.
- Sunday, September 18th – Meet-and-Greet with Pastor Kim – We will hold our worship service in the pavilion (weather permitting), followed by a meet-and-greet potluck meal for Pastor Kim. More details to follow.
- Tuesday, September 20th – Church Council Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursdays 7:00 p.m. – Beginning September 22nd – Bible Study for the River Valley Charge: Sept. 22, 29, & Oct. 6, 13, 20, 27. Led by Pastor Kim and held at Granville UMC Education Building from 7 – 8:30 p.m. Please see the following link for additional information. https://granvilleumchurch.files.wordpress.com/2022/08/septoct-2022-the-lords-prayer-bible-study.pdf
Website Updates and Postings:
The church website is updated and ready to keep everyone informed about the happenings at Granville UM Church. If you do not already “follow” the church website, please go to granvilleumchurch.com and enter your email address towards the bottom of the page. This will allow you to receive weekly announcements, special postings, pictures from church events, etc.
If you have any website updates, event postings, pictures, etc., that you would like on the church website, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure that you have permission to post any pictures which are sent. Any questions? Email Christy (Ciccolini) Walther at email@example.com.
Confirmation Class: If you know of any student old enough for confirmation class, please contact Lori Aultz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safe Sanctuary: All clearances pre-covid are out dated. We are working on updating our safe sanctuary files. If you are planning to work with children in the future, please see Lori Aultz for the forms.
Church Counters: We are looking for two people to act as counters after church on Sundays. You will count for one month at a time; usually for three months of the year. If you are interested and want more information please contact Mark Ellinger.
Altar Flowers: Anyone wishing to make a dedication is responsible for calling Lewistown Florist –717-248-9683 to order and pay for your flowers. The cost of altar flowers is $40.00. The flower chart is hanging in the vestibule for bulletin information, but information may be emailed to email@example.com or dropped in the box outside the office for the secretary by Wednesday.
Reserving the Education Building/Social Hall: If you would like to reserve the Education Building or Church, please contact Lori Aultz at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.