- Wednesday, August 10th – Men’s Club Meeting
- Sunday, August 14th – Special Music by the Knox Sisters
- Tuesday, August 16th – Church Council Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 18th – Meet-and-Greet with Pastor Kim – We will hold our worship service in the pavilion (weather permitting), followed by a meet-and-greet potluck meal for Pastor Kim. More details to follow.
- Thursdays – Beginning September 22nd – Charge Bible Study held by Pastor Kim at 7:00 p.m. Watch for updates on registering!
Confirmation Class: If you know of any student old enough for confirmation class, please contact Lori Aultz at email@example.com.
Safe Sanctuary: All clearances pre-covid are out dated. We are working on updating our safe sanctuary files. If you are planning to work with children in the future, please see Lori Aultz for the forms.
Church Counters: We are looking for two people to act as counters after church on Sundays. You will count for one month at a time; usually for three months of the year. If you are interested and want more information please contact Mark Ellinger.
Altar Flowers: Anyone wishing to make a dedication is responsible for calling Lewistown Florist –717-248-9683 to order and pay for your flowers. The cost of altar flowers is $40.00. The flower chart is hanging in the vestibule for bulletin information, but information may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped in the box outside the office for the secretary by Wednesday.
Reserving the Education Building/Social Hall: If you would like to reserve the Education Building or Church, please contact Lori Aultz at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.